The organizing Committee of Eirinidromia 2019 which will be held on Sunday 12 May, presented the participation benefits and the race’s medal
Participation Benefits are:
- BIB Number (with runners’ name printed, if the application is done before 29 April 2019)
- Electronic chip timekeeping
- Digital participation certificates
- Official T-shirt &bag of the event
- Finish line photographs with runners’ name & time
- Full high standards athletes’ services
- Bag storage service
- High quality medical support
- Refreshment stations along the courses with drinks and supplements
The medal is inspired by the “Round School of Agios Dimitrios”.
The public school of Agios Dimitrios (also known as Round because of its shape) was designed by the architect Takis X. Zenetos in the period 1969-1972, its construction began in 1972 and was completed in 1974. This building has stood out because of its unusual for Greek architectural patterns shape and is a reference point for the region.
For registrations follow: https://www.eirinodromia.gr/en/registrations/
We are happy to invite you all to become part of the big running fiesta “Eirinodromia 2019”.
Watch the official video of Eirinodromia 2018: