The organizing Committee of Eirinidromia 2018 which will be held on Sunday 13 May, presented the race’s medal as well as the participation benefits.
The medal is inspired by the “Round School of Agios Dimitrios”.
The public school of Agios Dimitrios (also known as Round because of its shape) was designed by the architect Takis X. Zenetos in the period 1969-1972, its construction began in 1972 and was completed in 1974. This building has stood out because of its unusual for
Greek architectural patterns shape and is a reference point for the region.
Moreover, the Organizing Committee announced the participation benefits:
- BIB Number (with runners name printed, if the application is done before 30 April 2018)
- Electronic chip timekeeping
- Digital participation certificates
- Official T-shirt of the event
- Finish line photographs with runners’ name & time
- Full high standards athletes’ services
- Bag storage service
- High quality medical support
- Refreshment stations along the courses with drinks and supplements
We are happy to invite you all to become part of the big running fiesta “Eirinodromia 2018”.